I wasn’t going to cook dinner tonight since I had leftover sausage and kale soup in the refrigerator, but I had bacon and an open box of pasta that was sitting in my little pantry. Carbonara sounded easy and fast enough so this is what I had for dinner tonight.
Salt & Pepper to taste
(Oh and garlic, I totally forgot about this and added it at the end)
- Boil a pot of water with olive oil and salt
- Once boiling add your pasta
- In the meantime, fry up that tasty bacon!
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and add to bacon
- Add peas
- and oh SHIT! the garlic!
- You can add salt and pepper to taste
There are no measurements in this recipe because I used what I had and eyeballed everything.
~ Enjoy f*ckers!